Career Pathways & CTE
Career Technical Education (CTE) is a program of study that involves a multi-year sequence of courses that integrates core academic knowledge with technical and occupational knowledge to provide students with a pathway to post-secondary education and careers.
For specific course descriptions, visit the digital course catalog.
CTE Pathways Offered at YHS
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Art, Media, and Entertainment
- Building & Construction Trades
- Business & Finance
- Education & Child Development
- Energy, Environment & Utilities
- Health Science & Medical Technology
- Information & Communication Technology