Reports & Plans
- California Healthy Kids Survey
- Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) -English
- Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) - Hmong
- Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) - Spanish
- School Accountability Report Card
- WASC Report
- WASC Mid-Cycle Progress Report
District-wide results for parents, staff and all MUHSD students who completed the survey can be found on the district's Child Welfare, Attendance and Safety webpage by clicking here.
By February 1 of each year, every school in California is required by state law to publish a School Accountability Report Card (SARC). The SARC contains information about the condition and performance of each California public school. Under the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) all local educational agencies (LEAs) are required to prepare a Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP), which describes how they intend to meet annual school-specific goals for all pupils, with specific activities to address state and local priorities. Additionally, data reported in an LCAP is to be consistent with data reported in the SARC.